The Octobus welcome back the students
With the start of the new school year the octobus would welcome back the children and remind you of the proper bus saftey rule. The octobus is feels it’s very important follows the rules. If you don’t follow the rules someone could get hurt.
- Always walk. Never run. Running will do you no good.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early. Being late causes incontinence.
- Do not horseplay on the bus or while waiting. The ocotobus does not like horseplay.
- Do not throw things while waiting or on the bus. Trowing things will upset the octobus.
- Obey the commands given to you by the ocotobus. It is safest when you listen and do as you are told.
Remember that the octobus likes you very much and only want you to be safe. To remind you of these commonsense rule the octobus has provide you with this wallpaper.
click image to download